A lot of women think Menopause and symptoms only effect the person, this is not correct, you will be surprised how this impacts your workplace and family life too!
Menopause doesn’t go away after a month or so, this can last for a few years, experiencing all or even some of these effects for such a long period of time can change your lifestyle completely due to the impact it has. There is no need to let it do this, our doctors at Riva Health understand what you are experiencing and will do a full Menopausal check and carry out tests to find the appropriate hormonal method and prescribe the appropriate vitamins in which you are lacking so as we help you get through this part of your life!
Why is the workplace impacted?
- Women have taken time off from work when experiencing menopausal symptoms.
- Some women have felt they are not able to cope with the pressure of work and ended up resigning from their posts.
How does this effect my family life?
- Fluctuating hormonal imbalance can cause mood swings without you realizing, one day the tiny thing could happen, and you are able to cope with it, the next day you may not be able to cope and find emotions run high.
- Sudden onset of hot sweats – can cause embarrassment when your hair is dripping wet, you are conscious of your appearance and do not go out into the public environment.
- Sleep patterns totally change, you are feeling tired but not able to sleep.
- Some women can start with vitamin deficiencies such as Vitamin B12 for example – you feel lethargic and simply just don’t have the drive to participate in family outdoor activities.